These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between CryptoCreek (“we”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “you”). This Agreement establishes the general terms and conditions of your use of the CryptoCreek website and any of its products or services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
1- Accounts and Membership
You must be at least 18 years old to use this website. By using this website and by accepting this Agreement, you warrant and declare that you are at least 18 years old. If you create an account on the website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other action taken in relation to it. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the cancellation of your account. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach. We will not be liable for any act or omission on your part, including damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that it's conduct or content will tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the above reasons, you cannot re-register for our Services. We can block your email address and Internet protocol address to avoid further registration. This includes the action of any type of deception or manipulation to obtain own benefits or any type of fraud to third parties, in a preventive manner and until any type of clarification or litigation is remedied, the account may be temporarily blocked. It is understood that as well, each person both personal/company can only have an account and only one. This means that it is not permitted in any way possible to have more than one account per DNI/CIF or same document of identification. In case of Fraudulent Activity, this means in the case that a user of any type, withholds more than one account in their name/ID number, said account will be canceled and will withhold a penalization of 30% of the value of said account at the moment of liquidation. If after a successful clarification is completed, said account must then upgrade to PREMIUM PLAN before the account can be unlocked and limitations removed.
2 – Friend Plan
2.a - General conditions of the plan
Participating in the Friend Plan is completely optional. No one is obliged to recommend the business opportunity to other people in order to use the products and make a profit from them. Clients have a referral link in their personal account, once they have made a Plan purchase. That referral link is what must be passed on to other people so that they may register with the company. The company does not have a referral link, so anyone interested in joining the CryptoCreek community may only do so through someone who is already a client. Customers who refer others with the intention of participating in the "Friend Plan" of CryptoCreek, are obligated to provide help and support to this person who registers under their referral link. The omission of help and support for the referred person in a repeated manner, may lead to sanctions by CryptoCreek, which may result in the definitive cancellation of the commissions as an Authorized Freelancer, depending on the nature or case, with the code remaining inactive in the commission system of the Friend Plan.
2.b - Commission Payments
All CryptoCreek payments are made in Bitcoins, Ethereum or TetherUS, since the products that are sold are paid in Bitcoins, Ethereum or TetherUS. The commission cycles of the Friend Plan are based on product sales from Friends to Thursday with settlements every Friday in Bitcoins, Ethereum or TetherUS. The sales of products in CryptoCreek are entitled to a 7-day refund from the date of purchase. Therefore, a product sold always generates commissions 7 days after its purchase, so the commission is generated the following week for collection.
2.c - Commissions
The commissions of the Friend Plan are based on a PRINCIPAL PROFIT and PERCENTAGE that are granted to the commissioners who meet Various Requirements
The referral bonus are generated from your principal amount The referral percentage of the plan you bought is used to multiply your principal amount (capital) which give your referral bonus and its been credited to your bonus which you can withdraw anytime.
3 – Billing and payments
You must pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the rates, charges and billing terms in effect at the time you must pay and pay a fee or charge. If, in our judgment, your purchase constitutes a high-risk transaction, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your valid photo ID issued by the government, and possibly a copy of a recent bank statement of the credit or debit card used for the purchase We reserve the right to change products and product prices at any time. We also reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders made by or under the same customer account, the same credit card and / or orders that use the same billing and / or shipping address.
4 – Accuracy of information
Occasionally there may be information on the website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may be related to promotions and offers. We reserve the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the website or in any related service is inaccurate at any time without notice. We do not assume any obligation to update, modify or clarify the information on the website, including, among others, price information, except as required by law. No update or update date specified on the website should be taken to indicate that all information on the website or any related service has been modified or updated.
5 – Third party services
If you decide to enable, access or use third-party services, keep in mind that your access and use of such other services are governed solely by the terms and conditions of said other services, and that we do not endorse, we are not responsible for, and are not made responsible for any aspect of such other services, including, but not limited to, their content or the way they handle the data (including your data) or any interaction between you and the provider of such other services. Irrevocably waives any claim against CryptoCreek with respect to said other services. CryptoCreek is not responsible for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with its authorization, access or use of said services, or its dependence on the privacy practices, data security processes or other policies of said other services. You may need to register or log in to other services on their respective websites. By enabling any other service, you are expressly allowing CryptoCreek disclose your data as necessary to facilitate the use or enablement of said other service.
We are not responsible for the content that resides on the website. In no case will we be responsible for the loss of any Content. It is your responsibility to maintain an adequate backup copy of your Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, on some occasions and in certain circumstances, without any obligation, we may restore some or all of your data that has been deleted after a certain date and time when we have made a backup copy of our own data. We do not guarantee that the data you need will be available.
7 – Inactivity of the account and derivatives thereof.
Customers are obliged to see the security of their account at all levels as they are solely responsible for the integrity of the account in terms of their password and / or encryption methods for access, therefore, the company can preventatively freeze a user account that has been inactive greater than 2 months. Based on this same control and attention by the client of their account and specific to the incidents of the same, regardless of their nature, there will be no claim beyond 90 calendar days to said incident.
8 – Links to other websites
Although this website may be linked to other websites, we are not directly or indirectly involving any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically indicated in this document. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not guarantee the offers of any company or individual or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or obligation for the actions, products, services and content of other third parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website that you access through a link from this website. Your link to any other website outside the site is at your own risk.
9 – Prohibited uses
In addition to other terms set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website or its Content: (a) for any illegal purpose; (b) request others to perform or participate in illegal acts; (c) violate any international, federal, provincial or state local regulation, norm, law or ordinance; (d) infringe or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties; (e) harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, belittle, intimidate or discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability; (f) submit false or misleading information ; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will be used or may be used in any way that affects the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other websites or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) spam, phishing, pharm, pretext, spider, tracking or scraping; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
10 – Intellectual property rights
This Agreement does not transfer any intellectual property owned by CryptoCreek or of third parties, and all rights, titles and interests on said property will remain (as between the parties) only with CryptoCreek. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our website or services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of CryptoCreek licensors, other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in relation to with our website or services they may be trademarks of other third parties. The use of our website and our services does not grant you any right or license to reproduce or use CryptoCreek or third party trademarks.
11 – Disclaimer of warranty
You agree that your use of our website or services is at your own risk. You agree that such Service is provided “as is” and “as available”. We expressly waive all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free; nor do we guarantee the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Service or that defects in the Service will be corrected. You understand and accept that any material and / or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that result of the download of said material and / or data. We do not guarantee the goods or services acquired or obtained through the Service or the transactions made through the Service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Service will create any warranty that is not expressly made in this document.
12 – Limitation of Liability
To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, in no case CryptoCreek its affiliates, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors will be liable to any person for (a): any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, coverage or damages consequential (including, but not limited to, damages from loss of earnings, income, sales, goodwill, use or content, business impact, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunities), however, caused by any liability theory, which includes, among others, contract, tort, guarantee, breach of legal duty, negligence or otherwise, even if CryptoCreek has been informed about the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the total liability of CryptoCreek and its affiliates, officials, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors, in relation to the services, will be limited to an amount greater than one Dollar or any amount that you have paid in any type of transfer to CryptoCreek for the period of a month prior to the first event or event that originates said responsibility. Limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any loss or failure of your essential purpose.
13 – Compensation
You agree to indemnify and disclaim CryptoCreek and its affiliates, directors, employees and agents of any liability, loss, damage or cost, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with any third party. accusations, claims, actions, disputes or lawsuits of the parties made against any of them as a result of or related to its Content, your use of the Website or the Services or any intentional misconduct on your part.
14 – Severability
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and will be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they do not make this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or part of any provision of this Agreement is deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties intend that the remaining provisions or parts thereof constitute their agreement with respect to the purpose of this, and All remaining provisions or parts thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
15 – Conflict Resolution
The formation, interpretation and fulfillment of this Agreement and any dispute arising therefrom shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of United States, without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of laws and, to the extent applicable, the Laws of United States. The exclusive jurisdiction and place for actions related to the subject of this document will be the state and regional courts and you submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts. By present, waives any right to a jury trial in any proceeding that arises or is related to this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
16 – Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies related to the Website or the Services at any time, as of the publication of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will send you an email to notify you. Continued use of the website after such changes will constitute your consent for such changes.
17 – Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and accept all its terms and conditions. By using the website or its services, you agree to be subject to this Agreement. If you do not agree to comply with the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
18 – Specific Terms and Conditions of the Contract with CryptoCreek for the use of Personal Bot
- 18.a – Executive summary
CRYPTOCREEK is a company specialized in the development and promotion of semi-automated cryptocurrency applications; Our work focuses on developing for subsequent commercialization, to synchronize with your exchanges, through an arbitrage robot that connects several times a day, which allows you to detect the price difference of a cryptocurrency in several exchanges, facilitating the user the purchase, as well as the sales, obtaining the greatest benefits, in their own personal exchange, with the control and under the absolute responsibility of the client-user, so that the use that the client makes of him, exonerates us of all responsibility. CryptoCreek, only waives the use of this software, with a limited duration, so it is simply the software provider, maintaining ownership of it, with the conditions set forth below. Our product operates only in the cryptocurrency market, with the exchange of commercial cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies.
- 18.b – Software ownership and authorized scope of use
From the moment of signing the service agreement with the commercial CryptoCreek for the software license, the customer is expressly authorized to market and exchange on their own behalf, in the 3 exchanges of cryptocurrencies accepted, in the different markets, as well as for The commercial cryptocurrency arbitrage. CryptoCreek, only waives the use of such Software, so that the use of your Bitcoin will be under your responsibility, at all times refrain from altering, modifying or plagiarizing, with or without profit, said license, as well as sublicense Either way the licensed computer programs, market or transfer to third parties for marketing. Any intellectual or property right belongs to the provider CRYPTOCREEK. The breach of the contract, as well as the violation of copyright, patents and registered trademarks, will generate the exercise of the actions contemplated in the internal regulations, with the corresponding civil and criminal responsibilities foreseen in the Civil Code and in the Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law,
- 18.c – Prohibitions
However, everything stipulated in the previous paragraph, the use of the Software to manage the Capital of third parties is expressly prohibited.
- 18.d – Validity
This license allows you to use the bot software, personally and non-transferable, for an unlimited time since it is the main feature of the package in which it is included called “VIP License”. In case of commercial succession, there is no transmission of this software license, but it will be understood that the signed contract has been terminated, and another formal and legally different contract will be initiated through a new contract, even if the services or commercial activity They are the same as they were lending.
- 18.e – Confidentiality
The client undertakes not to disclose the information provided by CryptoCreek and which is identified as “confidential”, with the exception of information that is in the public domain. 18.f – New Versions and Updates and Maintenance CRYPTOCREEK will inform the user of any update or new version that implies an improvement in the Software, without the need to be formalized in an additional contract.
- 8.f - Guarantees on the Personal Bot in any version or any CryptoCreek software
CryptoCreek. You can promptly offer a guarantee on the software based on a temporary promotion or not. In no way is it bound by law since these products are exempt from such warranty. This warranty can be 7 days or the one stipulated at a given time as described above.
19 – CRYPTOCREEK name and brand usage regulations
Guidelines for the protection of the brand, images, logos, names and official references of CryptoCreek. CryptoCreek is a registered trademark and whose official domain is www.CryptoCreek.org Through this agreement the guidelines for the protection of the brand, images, logos, names and official references of CryptoCreek are established, which is subject to the following clauses and in any case the breach of some of these points will entail the suspension temporary account or the expulsion of CryptoCreek after restitution of the contributions made
- A – The images, logos, names and official references of CryptoCreek can only be used on the official site of CryptoCreek and in any other means that CryptoCreek has officially available.
- B – The use of images, logos, names and official references of CryptoCreek by any natural or legal person other than MCryptoCreek is absolutely prohibited.
- C – The only images and logos available for use by customers or not, are those that CryptoCreek places in the “Marketing” section of each client’s personal office.
- D – The images and logos referred to in the previous clause must be used as follows, without exceptions:
– They must retain the definition in pixels per inch
– They must be consistent with the chosen use
– They must keep the proportions
– They must retain the colour gamut
– They must keep all the original legends of the images
– They cannot be treated with any kind of effect
– They cannot be overprinted with any image or legend
– They cannot be cut or used partially
– They cannot be used in contexts where reference is made to activities outside of CryptoCreek
– They cannot be used in contexts where reference is made to illicit, defamatory, offensive, erotic, pornographic or contrary to the good practices and customs normally accepted. CryptoCreek may have unique formats for the use of users in their social networks whatever they may be and in order to maintain a homogeneity and image of the brand in the networks, this material may be found once arranged, in the section “ Marketing ”of the personal BackOffice of each user.
- E – Any website that uses the name of CryptoCreek, with the objective of recommending its products and services or making any exclusive reference to the Company, whether or not it belongs to any client / partner of CryptoCreek, must comply with the following requirements:
• – You must ask CryptoCreek for approval for the correct use of images, logos and official names of the Company.
• – Without prejudice to the images, templates and other graphic elements used on the website considered, whenever reference is made to CryptoCreek; reference should be made to the logos, images and names authorized by CryptoCreek as stipulated in the previous clauses.
– It must be absolutely clear, by the domain name, that the site does not officially belong to CryptoCreek
– It is absolutely forbidden to use the official brand, images, logos, names and references of the Company, as well as all “homonymous domains” and all its subdomains, any domain of any level that includes “CryptoCreek” is understood as “homonymous domains” “Or” CryptoCreek.org “in your registry, also word combinations may not be used in any way to make domains with the word” CryptoCreek “or” CryptoCreek.org“. CryptoCreek recognizes the freedom of people to register homonymous domains and does not interfere with it, however, it does not allow the use of its brand, images, logos, names and official references of the Company such as “CryptoCreek” or “CryptoCreek.org” In said domains and subdomains because it is considered to be confusing by its customers and because it is a registered trademark. This point is extended to redirects and whose final objective is a page with any domain at any level or word combinations to form the same one that contains “CryptoCreek” or “CryptoCreek.org”
• – Homonymous domains are considered based on the previous point to all possible derivations, word combinations and subdomains similar to: www.CryptoCreek.org
• – Any third-party website, YouTube channel or video on it, as well as any digital or print publication, which refers to CryptoCreek in order to recommend its products and services or other purpose, must contain and specifically in the websites in its header on all pages and somewhere correctly visible (depending on the aesthetics of each site), in the space that goes from pixel No. 1 to pixel No. 250 in height counting from top to bottom; the phrase and / or forms:
• – “NON OFFICIAL SITE”. The typeface used for such a legend is what the author considers appropriate according to the aesthetics of the site, but it must be at least 10 in size and read correctly.
• – This preceding point may have the variation of some specific watermark, badge or logo that CryptoCreek believes it is convenient at some time to develop to save the image and homogeneity of it in the network.
• – In no way may copy and paste content extracted from the Official Site of CryptoCreek Company be used, indiscriminately. It will only be allowed in case a subject lacks another way of expressing itself or loses explanatory support if it is expressed in another way or with another syntax. In the latter case, you must mediate as in all cases, the authorization of CryptoCreek
• – Any written or oral reference, to CryptoCreek as well as its products, programs or plans, must be made in the third person; that is to say with the conjugation of the personal pronoun of the third person of the plural: “THEY”. By virtue of this, it cannot be done with the conjugation “I”, nor “HE”, nor “WE”, nor “YOU”, nor “YOU”.
- F – All Group, Page or Similar of Social Networks, Blog or Microblogging; that you use the name of CryptoCreek, in order to comment on any topic of the Company or recommend its products and services; whether or not it belongs to Clients / Associates of CryptoCreek ”. You must meet the following requirements:
• – You must ask CryptoCreek for approval for the correct use of images, logos and official names of the Company
• – Use only the images that will be available in the “Marketing” section of the Client’s personal office for the headers or headings of the groups, pages and / or similar.
• – Do not use for the profile images of the groups, pages and / or similar, images that refer to illegal, defamatory, offensive, erotic, pornographic activities or contrary to the good uses and customs normally accepted.
- G – Any website, group, page or similar of Social Networks, Blog or Microblogging that uses the name of CryptoCreek, in order to comment on any topic of the Company or recommend its products and services; Whether or not you belong to Clients / Associates of CryptoCreek, you must complete the following process to be authorized to use the CryptoCreek Brand:
• – Send an email to Support@CryptoCreek.org / or contact@CryptoCreek.org detailing all the data of the owner or owners of the website, page, group or similar of social networks, Blog or Microblogging, as well as the full link to it.
• – Make the changes, inclusions or exclusions suggested. Bearing in mind that these suggestions will always be linked exclusively to the use of the CryptoCreek Brand, logos, images and other references linked to the Company.
• – Once the approval for the use of the CryptoCreek Brand, logos, images and other references linked to the Company is obtained through an email sent to that end from the address: Support@CryptoCreek.org / or Contact@CryptoCreek.org you can start with the promotion of the same.
- H – No process referred to in the preceding clause may be extended for more than five business days. Considering likewise, the lack of response to an email from the Company with the suggestions set forth in point 2) of the preceding clause for more than 48 hours by the interested party or parties, as an abandonment of the authorization process.
- I – Any presentation made in any software for this purpose and intended to be reproduced by digital means, whether audio, video or similar by any means; with the objective of commenting on any topic of the Company or recommending its products and services; whether or not it belongs to Clients / Associates of CryptoCreek”. Without prejudice to the aesthetic adopted for the artistic realization of it; must contemplate in clauses 3. and 4. of this document, to refer to the brand, logos and images of the CryptoCreek Company.
- J – It is not allowed under any circumstance or reason, the transcription or reproduction of this “Agreement of Terms and Conditions” of CryptoCreek by any digital means, either through the Internet or other means. The use of the link to the page of the Official Website of the Company where this “Agreement of Terms and Conditions” of CryptoCreek is published is permitted.
- K – CryptoCreek reserves the right to act legally in protection of It's brand, logos, images and references, against the owners of websites, groups, pages or similar of Social Networks, Blogs or Microblogging, as well as against the owners of the presentations made in any software for this purpose and intended to be reproduced by digital means, whether audio, video or similar by any means; that do not comply with Compliance, violating the rights of CryptoCreek on its brand, images, logos and references.
- L – The legal action referred to in the preceding clause will follow the guidelines stipulated in the “ Conflict Resolution ” Section of the “Agreement of Terms and Conditions” detailed on the official website of CryptoCreek.
- M – All graphic material that refers to CryptoCreek, produced by third parties to CryptoCreek, whether they are natural or legal persons and whatever the destination of its use; The guidelines stipulated in clauses 3. and 4. of this Annex must be followed without exceptions. Otherwise, CryptoCreek reserves the right to act as established in clauses 11. and 12. of this Annex.
- N – Any client can request contact@CryptoCreek.org email authorization of presentations made in any software for this purpose and intended to be reproduced by digital means, whether audio, video or similar by any means; and of graphic material, whatever the destination of its use. For this request you must detail all the data of the owner or holders plus a very brief explanation of the use that will be made of it. The approval will be obtained through an email sent to the holder from the address support@CryptoCreek.
- O – CryptoCreekl reserves the right to modify, amend or extend these “Terms and Conditions” whenever necessary and in pursuit of name and brand protection and as a measure for the protection of the company and its customers.
- P – Any measure for the protection of the name and brand of “CryptoCreek” that is omitted in these “Terms and Conditions” or in some way not interpreted or difficult to understand, will have to be consulted and confirmed before any action for The name and brand of “CryptoCreek”, for this and any other query the official channel is: Support@CryptoCreek.org
20 – CryptoCreek and its partners.
The company has agreements with different corporations, entities and groups. It is not allowed to call or contact these partners by any member of CryptoCreek unless expressly authorized in writing by the CryptoCreek Corporate Commercial relations between CryptoCreek and other companies must be respected and considered as valid if it is officially published. Calls and emails to verify the veracity of the agreements by hundreds of members cause the partner to be bothered repeatedly, giving an image that is not suitable for a serious and correct company like CryptoCreek
21 –Product Prices.
CryptoCreek as a company is the only one that can legally carry out promotions and dictates prices officially on its official site. No customer can promote official products by modifying prices or the description and benefits thereof, therefore, it is prohibited to make any personal promotion that alters the product in its description or official price.
22 – Specific Social Networks Regulations:
The use of the “CryptoCreek” mark is regulated and defined in a general way in the preceding point under the subtitle “General Regulations” This “Specific Regulations of Social Networks” only clarifies the specific use so that the use still accompanied by the instructions of the “General Regulations” may lead to ambiguities or lack of precision and serves as a specific complement to the social networks mentioned here. The omission of a particular network or point does not mean that the “CryptoCreek” mark can be used arbitrarily and will have to be consulted before making public the promotion or editing action at the end as public and always after consulting “ANNEX I”. It is understood that this “Specific Social Networks Regulations” is retroactive in pursuit of brand protection for those who are using the “CryptoCreek” brand in some way and should normalize the status of said social networks / promotional material in the as little time as possible The images admitted for header of the different social networks and channels / groups of different media detailed or not below, will be the ones regulated and made available to users in the “Marketing” folder of each user’s BackOffice. When in doubt about the use of these images or the social network for which it will be used, whether or not it is detailed in the “Marketing” folder or any other doubt about the use should be consulted before any action is carried out at: contact@CryptoCreek.org
- 22.A – Videos on YouTube
Videos edited on the official “CryptoCreek” channel and whose site is: http://www.CryptoCreek.org/youtube, may be used for YouTube video channels or any other public video channel and registered and active users of “CryptoCreek” under only the following conditions: • Never under any circumstances should the total content of the video be altered and must be shown from the beginning to the end as shown in the official channel. The so-called “intro” customization of the final channels, may be used provided that the integrity of the video to be used is respected. • Somewhere in the description of the video on both YouTube and any other public video channel, it should be noted that the video is owned by “CryptoCreek” and then the url of the official channel detailed above. In the specific question of own videos made by the user for tutorial or explanatory about CryptoCreek and its products, and already taking into account that the names of YouTube channels can never contain the brand “CryptoCreek” as such, it will have to be Regarding the titles of the videos, the “CryptoCreek” mark may be used as long as the video title is edited as follows: – CRYPTOCREEK | Video title That is: Brand + Vertical separator + Video title and this always so that the video title cannot be misunderstood based on possible promotions or dictations that may seem official.
- • 22.B – Channels / Telegram Groups / Whatsapp and Instagram
The names of the channels / GROUPS of Telegram, WhatsApp and Instagram should never show the structure of the full name of the brand, that is to say “CryptoCreek”, if the denomination “CryptoCreek” can be used by itself provided that in no way or form leads to deception or confusion with certain denominations such as “Official CryptoCreek” as it is understood that there is an incorrect or real author tag and therefore not admitted. The denominations of “CryptoCreek + Country or Region” are not allowed since these denominations can confuse clients and users to the fact that it is an extension of the official brand in that country or region. It must always be accompanied by a denomination that avoids such confusion, for example: “CryptoCreek + Team / Customers / Team / Arbitrage, etc … + Country or Region”
- 22.C – Facebook and Twitter
Personal profiles / company, fanpage and groups and each one in each case, must follow the same norm that are detailed for the social networks or channels / groups of point 2.
- 22.D – Web Pages or Blogs
In some cases, there is a specific “stamp” of “Unofficial / Accepted Page” only for web pages and blog, this specific “stamp” is only obtained directly through the Compliance department once the website or blog is reviewed, by Therefore, it should be sent to this department for review and acceptance. Once accepted and reviewed, the badge will be sent to the user to embed in their site or blog. The Compliance department reserves the option of not sending this stamp if the page or blog is within any country or territory that does not support the promotion or dissemination of the products or systems that CryptoCreek markets under any specific legislation.
- 22.E – Any other social network or media
If the client does not find their social network, communication or promotion channel represented in this “Specific Social Networks Standard” or considers that it does not apply to their case or is susceptible to ambiguity in some form or manner, they should consult the department of Compliance with the doubts before carrying out any final action, the communication must be sent to the company through the official email of said department: Support@CryptoCreek.org
- 22.F – Mail accounts
Customer email accounts that are used for registration in CryptoCreek and those that are the same or not, are used for marketing campaigns of any nature, capture pages of any type or contact forms, may not have any In the same way the name “CryptoCreek” or “CryptoCreek.org” in any way in its name before the mail client, an example would be: Support@CryptoCreek.org or contact@CryptoCreek.org etc … Since many times both the user names their email account with the name of their account, as well as the different marketing systems can also do so, it cannot be implied or in any way confused with the mail being able to come or be Directed from the official website. CryptoCreek understands that there is freedom for the use of these emails as they are public, but cannot admit that they are used for the purposes described above and for registration in the company. These emails in case they already exist or are registered after the publication of this “Specific Social Networks Standard” they will have to be changed in the case of registration in the company and can only be used for the internal use of the person’s affiliate network, never for the cases referred to and which may cause confusion or misinterpretation of their origin. It is understood that this “CryptoCreek" name and brand use regulation” by itself may suffer alterations and additions in favor of the purpose for which it was created during the period of its validity, which will be communicated to all users by means Usual communication of the company. Any point of the use of the CryptoCreek brand in any digital medium or not, which is not represented in the “CryptoCreek Name and Brand Use Regulations” of these “Terms and Conditions”, are considered subject to revision and therefore both will have to be consulted before use for study and approval. Any questions or clarification about this preceding regulation or any point of the “Terms and Conditions” that contain it, and always after reading it, should be sent to: Contact@CryptoCreek.org
23.- Limitation Of Liability-
- 23.1 .- You agree that your use of our website or Services is at your own risk and responsibility. The Customer agrees that such Service is provided as a matter of course and subject to availability.
- 23.2.- The Company does not guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free; nor does it guarantee the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service.
24 .- STRONGER FORCE.-
Neither Party shall be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these General Conditions, if the delay or failure is due to force majeure or events beyond the reasonable control of either Party.